- Training will combine classroom teaching, field visits & training, online video lectures, demonstrations, e-learning materials. The suitability of adopting a single method or a combination of methods shall be decided solely by Simply Supported Pvt. Ltd.
- SSPL will notify the students’ calendar of events regarding training programs from time to time.
- The contents of the courses are liable to change or modify during the period of study.
- It is the responsibility of the participants to attend all the training sessions that are held during semester and vacations both on campus and outside.
- Arrangements for field visits, factory, or any other place intended for the purposes of training shall be the responsibility of the participant unless otherwise arranged or organized by the college.
- SSPL will make every effort to provide the participant with all important knowledge during training sessions, as per the training plan and prevailing training norms.
- Software training on any module is not part of standard offering. However, references could be drawn to such limited use, as required for training.
Evaluation and Assessment
- Continuous evaluation shall include performance in quizzes, online & classroom tests, site practical demonstrations and micro projects.
- SSPL shall share with industry participants’ performance assessment of students and other such relevant information as may be deemed suitable for the purpose of employment.
- Student Performance Assessments and Evaluations made at various stages are for the record of SMVITM & SSPL.
Terms of Payment
- The fees for the course for this academic year is Rs.2750/-.
- 50% Payment of the enrolled students shall be made within two weeks from the last date of payment announced for the students and the balance 50% on successful and satisfactory completion of the course, on production of necessary documents towards the same.
- Payment shall be made through Demand Draft in favour of Simply Supported Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mangalore (or) through any digital payment modes.
- No refund of fees shall under any circumstance, regardless of when the notification was made to us.
Right of training documents
- All training documents are intended for the exclusive personal use of the participant.
- SSPL gives the participant the single and non-transferable right to use the training materials. The participant is not allowed to reproduce the training materials, in particular to process them in electronic systems, duplicate, or modify them in any way, or distribute them in any form to third parties.
- A copy of all the materials distributed to the participants (hard/electronic format) shall be handed over to HoD-CV for record purposes.
- Participant shall be issued certificates upon successful completion of the course requirements.
- SSPL may take visual and/or audio recordings of students during the course and use these for promotional, management or educational purposes with due acknowledgement to SMVITM.
- SSPL will assist to place a minimum of 15% of the participants in reputed companies in the industry and efforts shall be made to accommodate the remaining in closely associated companies/organisations/firms.
Any deviations in all the above shall be done in consultation with the Principal/HOD-CV and consequent approvals.